Tuesday 1 March 2016

10 Deep Questions Tag!

Hey everyone, I just felt like doing something a little different today. I wasn't actually tagged to do this but I was bored and I play by no rules! So, here we go!


1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someone's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

Definitely looking into someone else's eyes when I am telling them how I feel, especially if it's a really deep subject. I like engaging with other people when they're telling me how they feel because I want them to know they have my full attention. But I just get anxious and fidgety when I'm talking about my own issues.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?

I genuinely don't remember the last time I was very angry actually. I'm trying to be less angry and less opinionated about things these days.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? 

Bloody hell, this is a deep question. I'd definitely call my mother and tell her how much I love her and how much I've always appreciated everything she's ever done for me.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?

I'd definitely be afraid but I'd spring into action! I'd write individual letters for every single one of my friends and family members to tell them what each one means to me. I would give all of my money to my family and I'd donate all of my clothes to charities/those in need. I'd probably throw a big party and get really drunk with my favourites.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Love and Trust. Which do you choose? Why? 

That's a hard question but probably trust. I'd rather be trusted 100% by everyone rather than loved but not trusted. My loyalty to people is one of the best things about me so I'd hate to lose something like that.
6. Do you make your own decisions or let others make them for you?

It depends haha. When I was younger, I obviously needed people to make certain decisions for me but now that I am 22 this year, I am making more decisions for myself.
7. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? 

It'd definitely be harder to tell someone I don't love them back because I care about people more than myself so I couldn't stand the thought of hurting someone's feelings.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? 


I'd be freaked out considering we've been friends for 21 years and she's a girl who's dated boys and is currently with a boy.. BUT, I would talk it out with her and try not to act any differently.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? 

Well this is awkward because my cousin recently died but we weren't at all close, I didn't know him at all really so I don't want to count him. So I'm going to choose my auntie who died back in 2009 and I'd definitely, more than anything, have 1 more hour with her. I miss her so much.
10. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?

I paid for my mum to get her car fixed because she really needed it done. I didn't expect anything in return or the money back because she's my mum and I'd do anything for her.

So, there we go.
We got real deep there, y'all! But it was fun to answer these kinds of questions.
I tag anyone who fancies having a go at these questions too.
Thankyou for reading.
Laura.

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | PINTEREST

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this, I like tags and think they're a good way of getting to know more about a person, I might do this one myself :) xxxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number three is an intense question, I'd probably call my Mum as well, but I could never tell my dad that!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be freaked out considering we've been friends for 21 years and she's a girl who's dated boys and is currently with a boy.. BUT, I would talk it out with her and try not to act any differently.
    stitching unit , ladies tailor , custom tailor , tailor near me , tailor shop , Online Tailor Shop , tailoring company

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely looking into someone else's eyes when I am telling them how I feel, especially if it's a really deep subject. I like engaging with other people when they're telling me how they feel because I want them to know they have my full attention. But I just get anxious and fidgety when I'm talking about my own issues. pakistani designer suits , pakistani designer lawn , lawn dresses stitching designs , buy lawn suits online , pakistani lawn brands , lawn dress design , suiting brands in pakistan , lawn fabric online

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. They are appreciated so much, I am very grateful and I will reply to every single one whenever I can. x